I have to admit that, in my person opinion, this has to be the best modern rendering of the Orthodox Christian painting of Jesus that I have ever seen! It is amazing to see the symbolism in how the artists took faces from all nations and all people to make up the face of Christ. The imagery of man being made in the likeness of God has so many foundational biblical truths. How Jesus took on the sin of the world; how his face was beaten and disfigured because of our own transgressions. Jesus’ death on the cross was God’s ultimate act of love for His people (us)! There are numerous parallelisms in the rendering of this painting! Can you add a few more to the comments below?
- RT @richwilkersonjr: “@judahsmith: #pray4oklahoma” 1 day ago
- "Jesus didn't die so that we could be famous." - @evangelistmatt #Legit 1 day ago
- It's BBQ season! Got my girl, my growing boy and the fam together! I'm blessed beyond measure!… instagram.com/p/Zd_o1ZFw4v/ 3 days ago
- Humility goes a long way... 4 days ago
- RT @pixosphere: Social Media Blitz is out! paper.li/pixosphere/135… ▸ Top stories today via @dinodogan @NormaDoiron @brandoncrouch 5 days ago